Structure and membership
The 58 Members of the Committee are senior statisticians from the
- 28 national statistical institutes (NSIs) of the Member States of the European Union;
- 28 national central banks (NCBs) of the Member States of the European Union;
- European Commission (Eurostat);
- European Central Bank.
Observers are representatives from
- the Economic and Financial Committee (EFC) of the European Union;
- candidate countries for EU accession: Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Kosovo, The Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Montenegro, Serbia, Turkey;
- non-EU members of the European Economic Area (Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway) and Switzerland;
- international organisations (Bank for International Settlements (BIS), International Monetary Fund (IMF), Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD)).